with Edd Fletcher
With International Men’s Day approaching in November, we’ll be taking a look at Aerial Hoop from a Male Perspective with one of our regular contributors, Edd Fletcher. This video includes tips that can be applied by for all students!
In this video, Edd will cover:
- Advice to men who are thinking about starting aerial hoop
- Appropriate clothing choices for classes
- Adjusting teaching technique to cater for relative height vs the size of the hoop
- Adjusting teaching technique for different body types
- Examining preconceptions about hoop and how that may apply to different genders